@WNOPtribe

Monday, October 24, 2016

Confession #18: I suck at sending out thank you cards

So yeah...I suck at this. It's not that I'm not grateful. I am grateful more than you'll ever know. It's not that I'm lazy...I've hand written dozens of thank you cards. I've even addressed them and stamped them. Yet, somehow along the way I forget to follow through. I either can't find the stamps, don't make it to the post office, lose the cards along the way, or forgot your address. Then weeks and months go by and it seems absolutely pointless to send them out. It's wrong I know. The upmost etiquette fail that would make Emily Post very disappointed. So I guess what I'm trying to say to all of those who have showered me with love and gifts, support and encouragement in so many stages of life is THANK YOU!!! Thank you for the wedding shower gifts, graduation gifts, baby shower, first birthday, ministry support, and help with all my crazy ideas. Thank you!!! I can't thank you enough. You've made me cry and feel all the feels in every important milestone in my life...and in just the every day moments too. Take this as my virtual hug, my public display of appreciation, and ULTIMATE THANK YOU CARD! 



'Cause this is all I got and it's everything all rolled into one. And don't be surprised if years from now you find an old thank you card in the mail from me...that's just how I roll!


Much Love, 
Cristina

**This is part of the 31 day series: Confessions of a Faithonista**

No comments:

Post a Comment